Friday, November 19, 2004

tv edition of SCENE IT

dont ask about the title, because i'm not completely sure myself. its the closest thing to my comp right now. and i didn't know if HOT ASS DATE WITH ALEXIS GIANNOPOULOS was entirely appropritate ;)


rache's play is tonight! yay!! i'm verturning with the chicas to see it and its going to be loads of fun! first, ad, lex, and i are going to k-dubbs (kate and willies) for a fancy dinner, and then heading over to the west end to see my darling rachel and meet up with teri (and i'm guessing adam, too). afterwards, we will get -----! yay! its been a while since i've ----- at school. its ok. i'm thinking that we might play some scene it tonight, cause it knicks ass when your -----. i like the tv edition even better than the movie edition, because of the new features, but they both kick. lol, me and my silly obsession with board games, lol.

for ballet today, instead of me teaching which normally happens when lance doesn't feel like it or wants to do something else besides being in class (lol) we saw the beijing opera. which was weird and interesting. they talked all about pantomine, so i know he is going to relate it to ballets, which is good becuase the stupid guy was talking about it like it was the only art form to ever use pantomine. but i do believe, and feel free to agree with me here, fellow dancers, that ballet also uses pantomine. a lot of the party scene in the nutcracker is pantomine, just for one example. ooooo weeelllll.


i can't wait to finish my piece and i really, really hope i get to do it for the next show! that would be soooo amazing. perhaps even if i dont get to do it in the show, some people will want to work on it with me for MoVoM and perform it in the fall. we'll have to see how this process works. f*&%. i just realized that i have to be at a film shoot and audition for the faculty show the same day. man.....i'll have to talk to amzee....



do you like the map of my thought process here? right.

the tap choreography is coming out cool. (lol allison and lindsey) you'd have to see it and hear it to believe it. lol....


anyway, i'm so glad that my foot loves me again and is allowing me to dance much more. i hope that i can only dance more and more and never less! teaching has been uber fun this semester, and i'm hoping to get paid at least a bit for the spring semester.

time to meet the girls for our romantic dinner.


don't be a stranger . . .


kat-ja

No comments: