Thursday, September 02, 2004

Residential Life Rocks ;)

So I am a RA on the Enterprise staff this year. I love my staff. We all get along really well and we just are so lucky because of that!! I'm so psyched to become a RA, and I can't wait for my residents to get here. It should be a good year. The only thing that's odd about it is living by myself. I'm so used to living with my wonderful room and suitemates (yah Shmeg, LaurLaur, and Kin!!) and having room to roam around and be in different rooms. Now my bathroom is down the hall, and I have all my stuff in this little room. It's actually bigger than I thought it would be. And it's really ok. I'm glad I have such amazing people on my staff, cause I think I wouldn't be as happy living alone if I wasn't surrounded by this amazing people. School starts next Tuesday, and well, I guess it's time. ;)

And now it's time for bed! Leave me a note. Can't wait to see all my huers! And you Rut Bums better come visit me!!!!!


--kkeerr--

No comments: